Our mission at SecondSurf is to build a community which together will dramatically improve the sustainability of the watersports industry. Rather than buying new, our aim is to promote the buying and selling of second-hand kit and sustainable ocean-friendly products.
Just by using SecondSurf to buy and sell second-hand watersports kit, you are helping in our commitment to donate 25% of profits to ocean protecting charities!
Buying second-hand gives kit as much use as possible and reduces the amount ending up in landfill or our oceans as waste.
Why choose to buy and sell on SecondSurf?
- SecondSurf is completely free to use!
- We donate 25% of our profits to ocean protecting charities
- We provide the option to use secure PayPal transactions, giving both buyer and seller added protection
- Shop a growing range of carefully selected ocean-friendly products and accessories
- Your listings will be seen by a community of thousands
- Find the right kit in the right place, with watersports specific filters and location search
- Support a small UK-based business
- Join a growing community passionate about watersports and sustainability
- Buyer and seller ratings help build trust when shopping second-hand
- Regular advice and tips from the SecondSurf community
Join the SecondSurf community to Buy. Sell. Support our Oceans!
How do tides work? - Mar 2021
SUP yoga for beginners: how to get started! - Feb 2021
By @emma_yoga_sup for @SecondSurfUK
Photo credits: @emma_yoga_sup
The last few summers on the South Coast have witnessed a massive increase in taking to the water for enjoyment and leisure. But more than that, folk are feeling the benefits of being outdoors, close to the elements and learning to embrace all that Mother Nature provides.